Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Replying To
29th-May-2010 09:13 pm (UTC)
TS3 - Aikea & Jacob - Vampires 1
Thank you! I prefer it as well, which explains why I'm taking on such an ambitious project. I was playing last night and grinned like a fool when I saw random sims with the newly textured hair wandering around. XD And it is odd how things that worked in 2 don't transfer over quite the same.
Reply Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:43 am GMT.