Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
21st-Dec-2009 11:21 am - GoS Secret Santa 09 - Gifts
TS3 - Pie

My secret santa on GoS got her gift, and now I'm going to share it with everyone. My SS is an Emilie Autumn fan, so all the gifts relate to Miss Autumn in one way or another.

Admittedly, I was struggling to come up with traits. Feel free to tweak them as you see fit. Also, I was going cross-eyed trying to get the TS3 sliders to cooperate, so her facial structure isn't perfect.

The heart is found under Costume Make Up and has a custom thumbnail, and two recolorable parts. The lipstick has three recolorable channels, and the texture is originally by the insanely talented [personal profile] nymphy for TS2.

Mesh is originally by Sussie for TS2, retextured by me. For teen-elder females only.

Includes a new corset top, reshaped and retextured shorts, tights, and boots.

The boots don't morph quite right at the extreme fat end of the slider; sorry. I'll work on fixing that up in the coming weeks.

Shiny. Similar boots for males coming very soon!

Corset back.

Found under Decorative -- Misc; all items have custom thumbnails. Sheet music costs §10, the bow is §160, and the violins are §775.

Phew! I think that just about covers it.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:14 am GMT.