Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
26th-Dec-2009 05:36 pm - File Update - AF Stompy Boots Fix
MST3K - Odds of Succeeding
Minor update on the female boots I released last week... seems I forgot to put in the lod3 mesh, so they'd vanish if you zoomed out too far. Note to self: no more making CC when on crack, unless it's the really good stuff.

Grab the fixed file here and let it replace the old version. (The file has also been updated in the complete set rar.)

Hope everyone had a great xmas if celebrating, and a great general friday if not!
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:11 am GMT.