Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
29th-Dec-2009 03:55 pm - wip randomness - sweatervest dealie
TS3 - Jacob - Dancing Cats

So I've been working on this really pointless side project (a ts3 video of all things), and I needed to do a remake of the Rock Band 2 sweater vest top I did for TS2. Unfortunatly, TS3 seems to have this thing against meshes that make sense, and I'm not really feeling up to making a totally new mesh right now (and all the morphs it would require). I ended up making this as a compromise:

I know it's sort of a niche type item, but does anyone else want it?

I also made those windows! Windows are strange things indeed, and I broke those. They still look kinda neat, and really make me want to experiment with windows more.
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:34 am GMT.