Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
22nd-Jan-2010 11:32 am - File Update - No-Drift Freecam Mod now available in package format
MST3K - Don't Tongue The Reaper
Just wanted to let everyone know I've (finally) managed to get my no-drift freecam mod in .package format. This means no more backing up of files, losing them, having to dig around for them when it's time to patch your game, etc. etc. etc. Just install this as you would any other custom content, and make sure to reinstall the original VideoCamera.ini (typically goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini).

+ DOWNLOAD +

Original VideoCamera.ini file
Grab this if you forgot to back up/lost your original VideoGame.ini file
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:11 am GMT.