Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
1st-Feb-2010 10:14 pm - Blight-Queller - Spiked Bracelets, Dragon Age Shirt and Patterns
Tristan - Spikes

Lots of stuff in this update... Spiked bracelets for males and females, a Dragon Age t-shirt for males, and some patterns from the Dragon Age game for whatever gender wants them.

Dragon Age: Origins t-shirt for YA/A Males, with preselected colors as shown. Griffon and shirt are individually recolorable; shown on my default replacement mesh and textures.

+ DOWNLOAD +

Wood 2
Wood 3
Stone
Tile

I made some patterns from some of the lusty textures from Dragon Age: Origins. It wasn't until I was in-game that I realized three of the wood textures I'd done were exactly the same aside from the colors. I uploaded them anyway.

Special thanks to Poe on GoS for pulling the textures from this crack-infused game.

+ DOWNLOAD +

Finally, spiked bracelets for Teen-Adult (or even Elder... I seriously forgot to check) Males and Females. Comes in three flavors: left, right, and dual. Enabled for all clothing states. Clipping occurs on FULLY FAT MALES, but only once they go beyond 75% fatness.

+ DOWNLOAD +

Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:12 am GMT.