Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
2nd-Feb-2010 06:59 pm - Bring Your Chains - Mary-Jane Wedges for Females
TS3 Jonathan | watching him dash away

Shockingly, I have another update. I previewed these mary-jane's I did on Garden of Shadows MONTHS ago, and only finally got around to fixing them up and making them ready to be released. They're just a reshape/retexture of the base-game TS3 wedges, which I modelled after the mary-jane wedges I did for TS2. Anyway, they're for adults & young adults, and can be found in the Casual and Formal categories.

As per usual, please let me know if you have any issues! Enjoy!

Download

Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:21 am GMT.