Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
8th-Feb-2010 10:26 pm - sacrificial hearts - ts2 faux hawk conversion and variation for males
TS3- Unicorn

As requested by [personal profile] missbonbon over on GoS, I've converted the TS2 faux hawk for TS3. I've also done a variation that's not quite as 'faux,' with shaved back and sides. These will function independently of one another, so if you only want one and not the other, you shouldn't have any problems.

These are for teen-elder males only at this time. Not sure if I'm motivated enough to fit these to females, so if anyone out there wants to give it a try, you've got my blessing.

Download Faux Hawk

Download Not-So-Faux Hawk
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:31 am GMT.