Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
25th-Feb-2010 05:48 pm - Dividing Canaan - Eponymous Garden and Scarecrow Conversions
TS3 - Jacob - Dancing Cats

Parsimonious'ss'ssss Eponymous Garden (V1) had some of my all time favorite plants for TS2, so I decided to convert some of them (eleven, to be exact). I also really missed the scarecrow that came with the Seasons EP, so I converted him, too. He's just so much creepier than the one that came with Riverview...

Unfiltered picture of all the plants. And a corpse.

Sims treat the plants as groundcover, and will walk/run/skip/whatever through them.

The scarecrow. He just hangs there.

The following plants are included in the .rar:

The plants can be found in build mode under flowers, and the scarecrow in under Misc. Decorations. I think he costs §67.

All credit goes to Parsimonious for the original textures and meshes, though I did do some scaling and gave several of the plants backfaces. The scarecrow is pure EAxis.

DOWNLOAD EPONYMOUS GARDEN

DOWNLOAD SCARECROW
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:36 am GMT.