Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
3rd-Mar-2010 12:03 pm - Snacks - Two Shirts for Unisex Toddlers
TS3 - Tristan - Looking Down

I feel really weird making toddler clothes (I dislike children; they freak me out at pretty much any age), but I did these more or less for personal use and thought I'd toss them up here just for the hell of it.

The textures are 100% EAxis; all I did was change the control on the zombie shirt and make an overlay for the dingo shirt. Cower at my awesome skills. Zombie Snack design from Think Geek; Dingo Snack design from Glarkwear.

They're unisex, so both boys and girls can wear them.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:38 am GMT.