Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
8th-Mar-2010 09:09 pm - Hide the Hammer - 21 Matted Poster Recolors
Gelydh | close the blinds

Pretty simplistic update from me; I wanted/needed more paintings and/or posters in my game, preferably ones that didn't have a separate mesh for each recolor, so I did some myself. I used Aikea's mesh from her Clean Your Drives Daily set, which isn't needed, but is recommended.

Note: All recolors are together in ONE .package file and are separated from Aikea's mesh. The cost is $159 and the thumbnail contains the image on the left in the main preview. Enjoy!

Artwork is the property of Barnaby Ward/somefield.

Download
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:34 am GMT.