Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
25th-Mar-2010 09:44 pm - Misery Loves Company - More Jeans for Males
Emilie Autumn - Close Violin

Again... I wanted more jeans. Again again, these are more or less a conversion of some jeans that came with TS2 Teen Style Stuff.

The preselected colors.

These are for adult and young adult males, and I do plan on making a version for teens possibly as early as tomorrow. There are two color channels: one for the main jean color and another for the 'grunge' parts.

Textures originally by EAxis and edited to hell and back by me to get to fit on a TS3 mesh. Do whatever you want with these, but don't claim them as your own and keep them the hell off paysites. You're not the first, you're not the last. How many more? Don't even ask. You're one more dead composer.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:13 am GMT.