Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
2nd-Apr-2010 06:52 pm - Big Empty - Jeans for Teen/Adult Males
TS3 - Jacob & Tristan - Annoyance

More jeans, because I wanted to. Two different styles, available for teens, young adults, and adults. One was originally from Teen Style Stuff, the other from H&M Stuff.

The other preselected colors. Teen colors vary slightly.

The other preselected colors. Teen colors vary slightly.

There are two color channels for each style: one for the main jean color and another for the 'grunge' parts.

Textures originally by EAxis and edited to hell and back by me to get to fit on a TS3 mesh. Do whatever you want with these, but don't claim them as your own and keep them the hell off paysites. Yes, I'm doing a lot of copy/pasting... what of it? Too much walking, shoes worn thin. Too much tripping and my soul's worn thin.

DOWNLOAD

Also, as an aside, Gelydh is working on converting these and the previous jeans for females.
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:12 am GMT.