Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
8th-Apr-2010 04:37 pm - Floodland and Driven Apart - Grass & Barrels
TS3 - Jacob - Smiling

I made a set of overgrown grass and three barrels for GoS'ssss's'ss'ss monthly theme. Get details and such here.

Direct download link for anyone unable to access GoS.

Desk and chair set, converted from Cast Away. These are ready to go, but I wanted to make another piece or two before uploading for a more complete set.

However...

Something's gone horribly wrong with my bookself. O_o

On the upside, they are useable.
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:18 am GMT.