Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
20th-Apr-2010 04:32 pm - Mad Girl - Six Emilie Autumn Lyrical Wall Writings
Emilie Autumn - Corset & Violin

I've been over-using my other wall writing, so I made some more. This set has Emilie Autumn lyrics.

Found under Decorative - Wall Hangings, and cost nothing. Castable. Do what you want, etc, blah blah, no paysites. The beginning and the end, much closer than they seem.

DOWNLOAD

ALSO NOTE!

I've updated my first set of wall writings to get rid of an annoying shadow and some extra IMG files in the package. The file is now not only smaller, but also will be much easier to recolor. I plan on putting together a tutorial for that very soon.

DOWNLOAD FIXED ORIGINAL WALL WRITING
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:10 am GMT.