Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
22nd-Apr-2010 06:12 pm - Two-Tile Wall Art - Harry Clarke
Ego Likeness - Serpent Apple

I made these for TS2, and now I bring them over to TS3. This is a new two-tile version of my wallwriting mesh. Artwork is by Harry Clarke.

Found under Decorative -- Wall Hangings, and cost nothing. Do whatever you want with these, just don't claim you made them and keep them off paysites. I am not whole, I am unkind. I'm not like Eve, but I feel fine.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:33 am GMT.