Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
30th-Apr-2010 12:11 pm - No Excuses - Silent Hill Street Set
TS3 - Jacob & Tristan - Annoyance

More Silent Hill conversions, this time the street set. Includes vending machines (five recolors), two sets of newspaper boxes (five recolors between them), a parking meter, and a non-functioning public phone.

I was going to release these for the GoS monthly theme, but I'm sure by now we all know why I can't do that just yet.

Standard Club Crimsyn TOU on these. Original meshes and textures from Silent Hill. Wall writing in previews coming soon. You think it's funny, well you're drowning in it too.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:16 am GMT.