Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
25th-Jun-2009 12:03 pm - Default Replacement Skintones for TS3 - Barbie and Separated Versions
TS3 - Jacob - Smiling

I got a request for a 'barbie' version of my skintone, so I went ahead and did that since it was just a matter of hiding a few layers in Photoshop. I also noticed that a lot of people seem to like 'mixing and matching' various face and body replacements, so I created a couple versions of my replacement skintones that are just the faces/bodies.

The Files

'Barbie' version - No body hair and no female nipples; FACES INCLUDED.

'Barbie' version - BODIES ONLY, child-elder.

'Anatomical' version - Body hair and female nipples; BODIES ONLY, child-elder.

Faces only - Toddler-Elder.

Preview pictures are over here in this post.

As usual, if you want these to show up, be sure to delete simCompositorCache.package from My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. Don't worry, it'll respawn. Be sure to delete the 'full' version of the skintone if you want to use one of the above versions!
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:20 am GMT.