Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
12th-May-2010 05:46 pm - We Hunger - Bloody Costume Make Up for Males & Females
IWTV - Fucking Vampires

A set of five bloody costume make ups for your less-than-neat vampires. Or non-vampires who like to bite people. Or change the color for bile-oozing zombies. Or... anything else; I won't judge.

Enabled for males and females, teen-elder. Found under costume make up and all in one row.

Do whatever you want, keep it off paysites, etc. etc. blah blah. The thirst from a vampire bite fills the emptiness inside, consuming everything green-eyed.

DOWNLOAD

Also, [personal profile] gelydh made us a new itty bitty linky banner dealie. If you want to link to us, check it out at the bottom of our sticky post.
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:29 am GMT.