Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
13th-May-2010 04:44 pm - stumble in my footsteps - square-toed boots for males (dragon)
TS3 - Tristan  Green

Just some nice square-toed ankle boots for the boys, with a brand new mesh from me. This particular pair has a cross design on the back with a dragon design on the toe. I forgot how much I enjoy the tediousness of creating all-new meshes and textures!

Enabled for young adults, adults, and elders for everyday and formal wear. Three color channels, including the dragon, sole, and... the rest of the shoe. They morph perfectly with all body shapes.

It's really a pain in the ass to get decent pictures of shoes... :/ These really don't do them very much justice; trust me that they look pretty damned good in-game.

Anyway, do whatever you want with these, just keep it off paysites and don't claim you made them. Morality would frown upon, decency look down upon, the scapegoat fate's made of me.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:09 am GMT.