Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
17th-May-2010 06:24 pm - ever-present spirit - untucked long-sleeved shirt for males
TS3 - Tristan - Purple Profile

I'm getting sick of t-shirts, so I modified a base game mesh that wasn't a t-shirt.

For young adult and adult males, everyday- and formal-wear, three color channels, four presets, morphs perfectly.

Do whatever you want with this, just keep it off paysites and don't claim you made it. You've washed the human sickness off the roots and seeds, and purged my ground of all the evil. You have devastated me.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:09 am GMT.