Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
17th-May-2010 10:34 pm - Default Replacement Tank Tops for Males
Misc - War Kitten

I did these ages ago and never released them. Good thing, because today I fixed up quite a few issues with the mesh and texture. Better late than never, I suppose.

These are a default replacement. They will replace the tank tops already in the game. I slimmed the mesh down (will only affect slimmer sims; does nothing to larger sims) and replaced the texture with one I like a lot better. If you prefer not to have these replace the in-game tank tops, give me a few days as I do plan on making a non-replacement version.

These have two color channels, but I failed to get a picture of that; I'll edit this post with one soon. Done.

You should know the drill by now. No paysites, no claiming my work as your own. Otherwise, do whatever. She knows the noises in her mind; nothing's left but screaming silence.

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:08 am GMT.