Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
24th-May-2010 03:48 pm - Self Deception - Zipper-Detailed Pants for Teen and Adult Males
TS3 - Jacob - Smiling

I was staring blankly at a bunch of the CC I'd made for TS2 when I came across some plaid pants with zippers on them. I really liked them, so I decided to make a version for TS3. Yes, I realize my preview pictures use a striped pattern on them instead of plaid.

These are for Teen-Adult (maybe elder? I can never remember if I check that box or not no, not for elders), are available for Everyday, Formal, and Career, and have four preset styles.

These use base-game meshes and my textures. Do whatever you want, but no paysites and no pretending you made them. Life turned to night as you're asleep, blood flowing down, is this a dream?

DOWNLOAD
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:08 am GMT.