aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Jacob - Robot)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

This is a half-height wall writing mesh, made to be used with Late Night's wall-hanging-shifting-up-and-down feature. Not sure if it works yet (because obviously the EP hasn't been released yet), but hopefully it will.

Found under Decorative - Wall Hangings, and cost 3 simoleons. Six designs in one file.

These are multi-layerable with the 'moveobjects on' cheat, but as they're cloned from an actual painting they can only be shifted left and right in half-tile increments. As you can see from the title image, this isn't a huge deal.

Do whatever you want with this as long as you're not claiming you made it or putting it on paysites of any kind. The filters that I use give me an an excuse. I take away what's real, I feel it and it blows my fuse.

DOWNLOAD