aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Jacob - Smirk)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

I don't smoke, mostly because I cannot stand the way it smells (which is part of why I'm glad I never got around to smoking clove cigs in high school; I actually love the way those smell, and I'm sure I'd be hooked on them now). I still desperately needed cigarettes and their related clutter for one of my boys who's completely addicted to nicotine, so back in TS2 I created this set (it's on GoS somewhere). Since I've been playing TS3 again recently, I realized how much I missed it, so I spent the last two/two and a half days converting it.

All items are found under Decorative - Misc. The matches cost 2 simoleons and have six designs to choose from, the lighter costs 3 simoleons and has three designs and one castable variation, the cigs cost 7 simoleons and have two designs on six different meshes, and the ashtrays cost 12 simoleons and have four designs and one castable variation on four different meshes.

Variation 2

Variation 2

Variation 2

Variation 2

Variation 2

Variation 2

Variation 2
Variation 3
CAStable

Variation 2
Variation 3
Variation 4
Variation 5
Variation 6

Variation 2
Variation 3
CAStable

Variation 2
Variation 3
CAStable

Variation 2
Variation 3
CAStable

Scale to sim.

Do whatever you want with these as long as you're not claiming you made them or putting them on paysites of any kind. These are master/slaved, so you cannot have a slave file without the master file.

Edit: These now include four addtional brands of cigarettes not shown in this post. Please see this post for in-game pics.

DOWNLOAD