gelydh: (Jonathan | the spiders from mars)
[personal profile] gelydh posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

Garden of Shadows is doing an Advent Calendar for TS2 & TS3! Aikea and I will be posting links to our downloads here, but be sure to check out/follow the thread!

I ended up assigned with Day 1, so you can snag the posters that are previewed above HERE.

Date: 2010-12-01 03:28 am (UTC)
century_eyes: (Luci-surprise)
From: [personal profile] century_eyes
Eeeek! It's here. *panic, flail, fall over*

Those posters are delicious.

Date: 2010-12-01 04:33 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] moryrie
Both of these sets are pure awesome. ^^

Also, quick question; are you planning on editing all the EA store stuff (in the appropriate categories) to be shiftable? I won't release my variant of it if you are already working on that.