aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Jacob - You Stupid Piece of Shit)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Upright vodka bottle.

Other presets.

Fallen vodka bottle.

Other presets.

Upright wine bottle.

Other wine presets. These are empty, because these two wines are my most very favorite so they don't last long.

Differences between the bottles.

Backview of the wine.

Other absinthe presets. I love absinthe.

Tablets.

All are found under Misc Dec.

Single Wine bottle : §23
Single vodka bottle, fallen and upright: § 18
Pills: §12

Do whatever you want with these as long as you're not claiming you made them or putting them on paysites of any kind. Bottle meshes by me. Textures by whoever made Silent Hill and others scoured from real life sources by me. Pills, both mesh and textures, by Nixy.

DOWNLOAD INDIVIDUAL CRAP
DOWNLOAD COMBINED CRAP