aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Markus)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

I'm beyond amazed at how quickly we've unlocked creating custom poses/animations for TS3. I'm pretty sure we weren't this far along with TS2 at the same point in its release, and even if we were, there certainly weren't as many people creating them as there are with TS3. I think this is in huge part because of how insanely straightforward the entire process is, with the added bonus of the poses translating much better between MilkShape and the game.

Anyway, enough rambling!

Here's our first pose pack offering. I needed more floor poses, so I made five of them. They work equally well for males and females, and as a surprise added bonus, they actually work really well together.

Pose 1: a_ag_layingdown1

Pose 1 Detail

Pose 2: a_ag_layingdown2

Pose 2 Detail

Pose 3: a_ag_layingdown3

Pose 3 Detail

Pose 3 - Some warping. This is usually not an issue from most angles, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

Pose 4: a_ag_layingdown4

Pose 4 Different Angle

Pose 5: a_ag_layingdown5

Pose 5 Different Angle

Pose 5 Different Angle

These require the Pose Player by Cmomoney in order to work. Read about how to use it in the link.

Pose Name List:

a_ag_layingdown1
a_ag_layingdown2
a_ag_layingdown3
a_ag_layingdown4
a_ag_layingdown5

Do whatever you want with these, including using them as bases for additional poses as long as you give me credit and refrain from putting the derivative pose on paysites of any kind.

DOWNLOAD

Edit 062211: This file has now been updated to work with the new pose list feature of the pose player!