DOWNLOAD

Date: 2011-07-04 01:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] b-laughtilyoucry.blogspot.com
Oh yeah, glad you completed them. Will be trying them out, love something unique for my simmies!

Date: 2011-07-04 07:44 am (UTC)
nawk: no stealing (Bat For Lashes)
From: [personal profile] nawk
This pair of shoes is fab <3
love it, thanks

though the frog is a little bit.... creppy XD

Date: 2011-07-04 12:18 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Love these shoes. I've had similar to these IRL, so very happy to have these for my Simmies.