aikea_guinea: (Ego Likeness - Serpent Apple)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

Default replacement hair textures for Pets, plus a bonus pet. Male textures by Anto, female texture by me. Blah blah blah etc etc etc... I really should be cleaning the house and/or packing right now, so this is going to be really stuttered and probably uninformative.

Selection of natural tones in-game.

Presets for male hair 1. Male hair 1 control.

Presets for male hair 2. Male hair 2 control.

Presets for male hair 3. Male hair 3 control.

Presets for female hair. Fmale hair control.

DOWNLOAD

Plus one pet: a small dog in the form of a fox. This is absolutely a work in progress, but since I'm leaving tomorrow I thought I'd throw it up here in case anyone felt like 'testing' it for me. In my game, its head tends to want to look all weird and deformed if it looks over its shoulder. I have AM with multipliers set to X3 or X4, so if you don't, you probably won't want to go making any changes to it.

This Vulpes vulpes (well... we'll call her that for now as, honestly, foxes are larger than this one shows up in game, as they're somewhere between the size of a small and large dog, adults measuring 35–50 cm [14–20 in] at the shoulder, not even mentioning that her tail is nowhere near fluffy enough...) has the traits of hunter, aggressive, and destructive. She is amazing.

In-game inside.

In-game outside.

Digs a lot.

In CAP.

In CAP again.

Do what ye will with her. All I ask is that you don't redistribute (she's a work in progress) or claim you made her (since I worked my ass off on her and I'm still not quite happy with her).

sims3pack
sim pack