aikea_guinea: (Misc - You're a Kitty!)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

I made some onesies for toddlers because I was inspired and wanted to. I didn't realize there weren't any onesies without a silly collar on them, so I made one. I bet after this I find six or seven other people made ages ago...

This is a new unisex mesh, so all the designs will show up for boys and girls. These are definitely enabled for everyday and sleep wear, but I don't think they'll show up under formal. I honestly forgot to check.

Basic onesie mesh with no overlays, three presets. Comes with three control channels: body, arms, and banding.

Music-themed onesies. Three overlay-styles (two guitars and the cassette), two CAStable styles (boombox and skull). Three control channels on all.

Monster-themed onesies. The monster-faces are overlays while the mommy's/daddy's little monster styles are CAStable. Three control channels on all.

Bone-themed onesies. Broken Heart design is an overlay, all others are CASt-able designs. Four control channels on all, though the fourth channel doesn't actually do anything on the Broken Heart design.

Ideas and images snatched from My Baby Rocks.

DOWNLOAD BASICS
DOWNLOAD BONES
DOWNLOAD ROCK
DOWNLOAD MONSTERS