DOWNLOAD

Date: 2012-07-14 06:57 am (UTC)
lovelyxwow: (♔blue city)
From: [personal profile] lovelyxwow
Lovely, thanks!! :D

Date: 2012-07-14 11:38 am (UTC)
cupthatiscake: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cupthatiscake
It looks so much better now. Thanks!

Date: 2012-07-14 11:49 am (UTC)
curiouscrow: (Default)
From: [personal profile] curiouscrow
Ohh!! I like it!! Thank you! :D

Date: 2012-07-14 01:47 pm (UTC)
thelittlepinkdinosaur: (Default)
From: [personal profile] thelittlepinkdinosaur
Thank you so much, this looks fabulous.

Date: 2012-07-14 05:31 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Yay! This is one of the most awesome retexture/edits I've seen in forever! Thank you so much for this!!
~KosmoKhaos

Date: 2012-07-14 06:21 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thanks so much for this...i love the retexture

Date: 2012-07-14 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thank you. Now I have a use for that hair.

Date: 2012-07-15 09:12 am (UTC)
imhosims: (Default)
From: [personal profile] imhosims
Я очень люблю эту прическу. Спасибо дорогая)

No feathers!!!

Date: 2012-07-24 09:40 am (UTC)
screechingviolence: bedroom eyes (Default)
From: [personal profile] screechingviolence
I am so happy for this!!! I don't know why EA didn't have a separate version without the accessories, but you succeeded where they failed, even adding a much more natural looking texture. Thank you!!!

Date: 2012-08-24 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] grendel_vaaltredoux
Oh, aikea you always turn up with such awesome stuff! Thank you so much! I'll be slapping this on a lady for whom I've been searching for the perfect hair. :B

question

Date: 2012-11-06 10:23 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
You did a great job, the braids look so much better!
Where did you get those lovely earrings? They're so beautiful! I'm sorry if it's a stupid question *ducks thrown projectiles*

Date: 2012-11-10 11:43 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
I love this! I might try a similar style with my actual hair!

Thank you!

Date: 2013-06-01 07:18 pm (UTC)
darkrose: (Default)
From: [personal profile] darkrose
This is perfect formal hair for one of my sims. EA's inability to do decent Black hair is less annoying knowing that there are people who can do it very well.

Date: 2013-09-20 06:37 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thank you for fixing this hair, it looks so much better now.
Tristan: "I didn't think you could come up with something like this on your own. Although 'Club Crimsyn' is something I could see you having a hand in."
Chris: "The 'Y' makes it hip."
Tristan: "Yes, if you say so."

Tags

Style Credit