aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Jacob & Aikea - Secret)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

This hair came with a straight texture and feathers, and horrible uv mapping. I got rid of the straight texture and feathers, and did what I could with the uv mapping.

I did as much as I could to fix the uv mapping on this mesh, but sadly I couldn't fix everything. Therefore, some of these curls end up looking stretched out, and for that, I'm sorry. :/

Control

Enabled for teen-elder females. Original store hair IS NOT REQUIRED to use this, as I figured it was different enough to count as a new hair. :)

Do whatever you want with this as long as you're not claiming you made it or putting it on paysites of any kind. Mesh and textures by EA, fixes attempted by me.

DOWNLOAD

question

Date: 2012-11-06 10:23 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
You did a great job, the braids look so much better!
Where did you get those lovely earrings? They're so beautiful! I'm sorry if it's a stupid question *ducks thrown projectiles*

Re: question

Date: 2013-06-03 10:58 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
I wondered where the earrings were from, too - they're gorgeous! I stumbled upon them by complete luck - Diva Earrings by Meronin @ TSR - http://thesimsresource.com/artists/Meronin/downloads/details/category/sims3-accessories-earrings-bothears/title/diva-earrings-/id/1039453

Re: question

Date: 2014-06-05 09:55 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thanks so much for the link. :uD I really like and wanted those earrings. I picked up the hair, too. XuD
Tristan: "I didn't think you could come up with something like this on your own. Although 'Club Crimsyn' is something I could see you having a hand in."
Chris: "The 'Y' makes it hip."
Tristan: "Yes, if you say so."

Tags

Style Credit