Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
27th-Feb-2010 03:52 pm - Sanctuary II - Mohawk with Bangs for Females
TS3 - Jacob - Punkin

Remember this set? I finally fixed up the last hair mesh I'd been working on for it. I feel a little silly because it ended up being an insanely easy fix, only I didn't realize what was happening until I started converting the plants in the Eponymous set and ran into the same problem. It involves uv mapping and wandering points and etc.

Anyway, here you go; another hair for your less-mainstream simlettes. Pretty sure this one's Teen-Elder.

DOWNLOAD

(The grass in the background of the previews is coming soon.)
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:22 am GMT.