Club Crimsyn
The 'Y' Makes It Hip
Commenting To
6th-May-2010 04:44 pm - King Jeremy The Wicked - Alpha and Control Edit of TumTum's Anto75
TS3 - Jacob - Smiling

A random hair for you, which should be perfect for those sims who like to cut their own hair without using a mirror. This is a control and alpha edit of TumTum Simiolino's conversion of Anto 75, available for teen-elder.

The channels on this are a bit twisted around, but I did that on purpose. The base channel is still the base channel, as are the highlights, but the 'roots' are now the tips and the 'tips' are the streaks. Now that I've given this more thought, that was a pretty stupid way to do it. Next time it'll make a little more sense.

Do whatever you want with this, just keep it off paysites (including TSR). Credit to Anto (coolsims.net) for the original TS2 mesh and textures, and TumTum for the brilliant conversion. New alpha and control are by me. Clearly I remember picking on the boy; seemed a harmless little fuck.

This is a not a stand-alone file; you must get TumTum's conversion for this to work. This will not overwrite his alpha or control textures, so you'll be able to have the original natural version as well as this one.

DOWNLOAD

TumTum's Anto 75 Conversion
Comment Form
From:
( )AnonymousThis account has disabled anonymous posting.
( )OpenID- OpenID commenting on this post is limited. Please sign in here.
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
This page was loaded Jun 5th 2010, 6:30 am GMT.