aikea_guinea: (RB3 - Jacob - Bass)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

I loved these curtains by Simtomatic in TS2, and decided to convert them. There are two texture choices for the main curtain: a satin one with two color channels, and a more velvety one with three color channels. These come in a left, right, and center panel arrangement. There's also a single panel sheer and lace version that fits behind the main curtains. I also went ahead and made an empty curtain rod so you can fit these to whatever width window you have.

I'm also tossing out a quick rug edit I did because I was sick of not having a rug that fit nicely under a double bed without being insanely huge. It comes with five rug textures you can put any pattern on.

Velvety curtains with lower satin panel.

Sheer panel. I'm not sure why I didn't get a preview of the lace curtain; I'll remedy this shortly.

Lace panel.

Use the empty curtain rod to create custom-width curtains.

Single center panel in satin.

Rugs. Sorry for the crappy previews; these are just a bonus download and I didn't feel like going all out on them. :/

Rug 2
Rug 3
Rug 4
Rug 5

Do whatever you want with these as long as you're not claiming you made them or putting them on paysites of any kind. Mesh and textures for the curtains by Simtomatic @ TSR. Textures for the rugs from CG Textures.

DOWNLOAD INDIVIDUAL CURTAINS
DOWNLOAD COMBINED CURTAINS
DOWNLOAD RUGS