gelydh: (Jonathan | jonathan & lois)
[personal profile] gelydh posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

This is a conversion of a TS2 set by Padre333, as well as the sewing machine from the TS2 FreeTime expansion pack (obviously, it's non-functional). It was requested by Aikea and it turned out nice, so here it is for everyone else. More pictures and information can be found below the cut!

Enjoy!

FreeTime Sewing Machine conversion; 3 Recolorable Channels; 8 Slots; Found Under Surfaces > Misc

3 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Wall Hangings

3 Recolorable Channels; 5 Slots; Found Under Surfaces > Misc

3 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Misc

2 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Misc

3 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Misc

3 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Sculptures

2 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Sculptures

2 Recolorable Channels; Found Under Deco > Plants

DOWNLOAD - COMBINED
DOWNLOAD - INDIVIDUAL

Standard Club Crimsyn TOU apply.

I love the Set but{: