gelydh: (Jonathan | the spiders from mars)
[personal profile] gelydh posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

I previewed these on the Club Crimsyn Facebook awhile ago, and only just got around to getting preview pictures today, so you finally get to download them. Basically, I've been playing Fable III and the propaganda that's displayed during loading screens and throughout the world has amused me greatly, so my sims get to throw them on their walls, as well. There's twenty-seven in total, previews of all of them are below the cut.

Enjoy!

As a bonus, for a limited time (not really) you can download a conversion of a wall-writing set I did for TS2 many moons ago. Unlike the TS2 versions, these are on Aikea's shiftable wall-writing mesh, so you can move them up and down on the walls.

DOWNLOAD - Fable III Posters
DOWNLOAD - Absinthe Wall Writing

!!!!!!