aikea_guinea: (TS3 - Jacob - Fuzzy Nuggin)
[personal profile] aikea_guinea posting in [community profile] club_crimsyn

These are the packages I created when I was working on my recolor tutorial. Just a few basic insane scribblings and some posters from Ego Likeness. They were done on my half-height wall mesh, so they're shiftable.

Found under Decorative - Wall Hangings, and cost 3 simoleons. Four designs for the wall scratches, three designs for the posters, two separate packages so you can have one, the other, or both.

Do whatever you want with this as long as you're not claiming you made it or putting it on paysites of any kind. Dead man speaks of good intentions smothered by his fears, and how he loved you like no other in your younger years.

DOWNLOAD